Los Peperetes Cockles in Brine (120g)
120 g | Can
Description: Cockles (Cerastoderma edule) in brine, harvested in Spain and picked, cooked and packed by hand.
- One of the most sought-after molluscs from the sandbanks of the Galician Rias
- High iron and calcium content
- Government-guaranteed origin, quality and freshness
- Sustainable and artisanal fishing
- Origin: Galicia, Spain
- Certification: Pesca de Rías. ¿De onde se non? (“Fish from the Rias. Where else?”)
Ingredients: Cockles (bivalve molluscs), water, salt. May contain traces of shellfish and fish.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume in 3 days.